Advanced Center for Orthopedics and Plastic Surgery offers an on-site physical therapy department for our patients who are going through recovery and rehabilitation at our Marquette office. At our physical therapy department, our physical therapists and physical therapist assistants offer a comprehensive range of physical therapy services to help restore the function of our patients after injury, surgery, and illness.
Physical therapy treatment may include the use of modalities and various forms of therapeutic exercise to enhance function and strengthen muscles. Our goal, and commitment, is to return our patients to active living, free of pain and discomfort.
Our physical therapy services include:
- Pre and postsurgical rehabilitation
- Functional rehabilitation of assisted return to activity
- Pain management via exercise and modalities
- Strengthening exercises
- Spinal alignment
- Spinal stabilization
- Posture education/ body mechanics training
- Postoperative rehabilitation
- Athletic injury rehabilitation
- Injury education/ fall prevention
- Rehabilitation after fractures, sprains, and strains
- Instruction-in-home exercise programs
- Arthritic condition/ fibromyalgia programs
The Advanced Center for Orthopedics and Plastic Surgery physical therapy staff includes:
- Diane Reetz, M.S. P.T. – P.T. Manager
- Karin Heidelberger, B.S. P.T.
- Jake Hogan, P.T.A.
- Bill Elmblad, A.T-A.T.C.
To learn more about or physical therapy services, or to schedule an appointment with a physical therapist, please call Advanced Center for Orthopedics and Plastic Surgery at (906) 225-1321.